Monday, October 20, 2008

Fuck Mornings....

Today I worked a simple 7am-noon shift and tomorrow I'm working 7am-3pm. Fuckin great....I think of it as an obstacle in my way. Wednesday is my initiation into Freemasonry and the only thing that stands in my way is that fuckin shift. Gotta do it.

So I burnt my tounge drinking coffee a couple of days ago and it's still blistered :-S. Fuckin hurts to eat hard foods without scratching the blisters. I also have a sore throat :-( Tis a sucky day.

So I'm watching one of my favorite movies right now, "The Patriot" by Mel Gibson. OMFG I really want the soundtrack. For all of my favorite movies I have the soundtracks that go with them......Star Wars, Chronicles of Narnia movies, The Golden Compass, Transformers, Saving Private Ryan, Letters From Iwo Jima, Dragonheart, The Last Samurai, Gladiator, King Arthur.

Also, from my favorite games, Metal Gear Solid, Most of the Final Fantsy Games, Linger in Shadows, etc....

I'm so excited for my initiation this Wednesday!!! AHHHH!!!! It's finally time. I can't fuckin wait. A couple of my friends who are also Mason's will also be present to see my ceramony. Going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!




No comments: