Monday, October 13, 2008

For all of you Facebookers that actually pay attention to this blog...

I'm going to give a present. As you all have noticed I have had Japanese writing in my status. I will translate everything that I have had and will have in my status in this post, and future posts....


誰もそして何も私の大きい脱出から私を停止しない。 私にライトを示しなさい!- No one and nothing will ever stop me from my great escape!


私はライトおよび真実をやがて示される。-I will soon be shown the light and the truth.

Just in case you didn't know...these are MY words. I thought up these lines and wanted to post them in my favorite language...Japanese. I didn't really want people to know too much about my status because I don't want to be an open book. I want to be difficult to read. Most people know Spanish, German & French. So why not Japanese? There will be a few people who actually pay attention and try to translate it through a translator or something and pay attention.

So I just decided to translate it for all you wonderful people who ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION. Enjoy!

No comments: