Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I know it's only Saturday and the weekend isn't over according to you, but since I have to work tomorrow, it's defiantly over. lol. So A LOT of shit has happened this weekend. Finally another long blog. Woot!!!

So right after work on Thursday, I was picked up by Kevin & his wife Christie (However you spell it) at Kroger's and we all headed out to Neil & Kara's place for Thanksgiving. The whole day was amazing. Neil, Kara, Beth (Neil's Sister), Kevin, & Christie are wild as hell and are a lot of fun. Great hearted might I add. Guys, if you read this, hanging out with all of you for Thanksgiving was amazing and would love to get together again sometime!

That night, we ate and had fun by playing Monopoly. The game lasted a couple of hours. I was the first one to go, then Neil, and....I forgot who won.....or maybe it was a draw.

So after Thanksgiving, I went over to Bill's house around 9:30pm for about 2-3 hours. When I got in, Bill's wife Marsha challenged me to a couple of rounds of 9-Ball Pool. She did a great job, but I won both matches :-D. I still got a kick out of Bill not knowing I was there until an hour after arrived. When he heard me talking he came over to me and said "Hey there Tim! I didn't know you were here." I replied with "I've actually been here for almost an hour lol." So we both laughed and listened to Spiritual Music (It was about personally calming your body down....kind of like something you would listen to while meditating). Steve came over and chatted with us for a while about movies and such and it was a great night.

When I got back, Kasprzak (Who just returned from Dayton to hangout on the 2 days that I had off) & I drove around for a while until we decided to go to his mom's place and play Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Mirror's Edge, & Resistance 2 till around 4-5am. So when we woke up around....9am, we headed back to my place so I could meet up with my Mom. My Mom & I had to go to AT&T to get me a new phone since my black flip phone that I've had for the longest time pretty much gave out by blue screening and the battery was a piece of shit as well. So I got my new phone, we went to Kroger's to get supplies that I needed and finished that, and then dropped me off at my house to get a shower since, Kasprzak, Bonki, Aaron, Kiesha, & I were going shopping for Black Friday sales :-D

So, I got my shower, met up with Kasprzak & Kiesha, and we headed to Aaron's place to pick him up. We then headed to Best Buy in Perrysburg so that I could grab a game that came out in late October that was on sale for $20 (It WAS $60, but because of Black Friday, I got it for $20 :-D). The game was Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. Nabbed, that, then met Bonki at Books A Million in Levis Commons. While we waited for bonki, I did a little shopping myself and for Addy for Christmas. We then headed to Toledo to go get some food at the Golden Corral. Afterwards, we headed to the Franklin Park Mall for some shopping (God....that sounds girly).

First place we went to was Spencer's, just for quick laughs. When we got in the store, a song about kids farting on Santa's lap came on and Kasprzak & I couldn't stop laughing. So we decided to look for Hot Topic, and in there, I bought some more Christmas Gifts. I am pretty sure Addy is looking at this thinking that I'm going to mention what I bought her....hehe! Not this time hunny! I love you! Anyways...We then went to Gamestop where I got some more gifts and shit, and then decided to go to Boarder's for MORE gifts. Pretty intense eh? After that, I finally decided to get my haircut. It isn't that bad, but I'm not 100% comfortable with it.

After I got my haircut, we decided to leave and drop Kiesha & Aaron off. Bonki, Kasprzak & I went to Mike's Mom's place again to play games and watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Woke up around 11:30am today and went to the Woodland Mall to drop Bonki off and then Mike & I hung around Steve & Barry's for a while then grabbed my shit and took me home since he had to get back to Dayton.

Everything kicked ass this week and was one of the best weekends of my LIFE. I hope life keeps getting better like this. I know it will....Addy & I are moving in next year!!! :-D I get to also leave Bowling Green for that reason as well (FUCKIN FINALLY). Thanks for reading folks and take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA 4 HANGING OUT!!!! LETS DO IT AGAIN SOME TIME!